I am so in love with my Stewie. She is so full of all kinds of crazy that it's easy for hours to go by while just watching her antics. I tell my co-worker neighbor buddy an endless amount of Stewie being cute stories. She mentioned something about wanting to see more current pictures of Stewie. So I said alrighty then. The one thing that I've noticed about Stewie is that she seems to really enjoy watching football. The only time that she positions herself thisclose to the telly is when big poppa watches football. And then she just lays there, her head jerking back and forth trying to keep up with everything. A super funny story big poppa relayed to me was this past Sunday, he was watching football. What else is new? And of course, Stewie was laying right in front and watching intently. And then, I guess there was some sort of slo-mo replay where they showed the QB throwing a pass. As the telly zoomed onto the football, Stewie suddenly jumped up and put both her paws up. Big poppa swore that if it were a real football, Stewie mos def would have caught the football in her scrawny arms. So FUNNY! That little girl may be a meanie at times, and she has these big scary eyes that make her look, special, but I love her for all the weirdness that she is. My pit Tino is a big baby and tends to constantly whine really loudly. It's something that I think that Stewie is starting and trying to pick up on because she NEVER meows. Instead, she makes this weird grunting noise which I think is her trying to mimic Tino's whine. I dunno. I'm an animal lover. People like me tend to make up things that only makes sense to us. Haha!
Stewie watching the Texans beat Chicago.
And this is Tino and Stewie napping together. They're besty's!















No comments:
Post a Comment