Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Placenter: MoMA Ft. Worth

Modern Art Museum of Ft. Worth
3200 Darnell Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107

I've been wanting to go here for awhile. Every time big poppa and I go to Dallas, I tell him that I want to go to the Ft. Worth Modern Art Museum. But I guess after the four hour drive to Dallas, and knowing that we'll have to drive four hours back to Houston, we just forfeit the idea of driving the 30-40 minutes to Ft. Worth. Bah! We lazy like crazy. I've got restless leg syndrome. I can't stand car rides. My legs. Get restless. In the end I'm glad I went cos I love these types of museums but at the same time, it kinda sucked cos several of the pieces that I really wanted to see were on loan to other museums. SOCKS MAN! As for the place itself, just completely GORGEOUS! It is simply beautifully designed. I could go there all the time and just wander around or sit by the reflection pool. It's just all very tranquil. My least favo exhibits would have to be those ridic short films or whatevs. Seriously. Drabtastic. As for the gift shop, I could spend all day in there too.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: