Monday, August 9, 2010

Musik Mundi: B.o.B.

When I first heard the Airplanes song by B.o.B. (featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore and Eminem, papa to Hailie), I was like eh, wutevs. It wasn't until after I saw the video where I really began to like the song and added it to my frequent playlist. That's what a really good music video should be able to do, make you like the song that much more. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's just the addition of the awesomeness that is Hayley Williams ... who looks like she lost weight? Iono. I love the part where she has her arms moving like her arms are the wings of an airplane and all these lights/stars are flashing across the screen. I also LOVE the piano that's used through out the entire song. Entrancing. B.o.B. is great. I love his rapping style. It makes me think of what real hip hop should sound like. Like on the east coast where hip hop is all talent and art and not like that dirty stuff we get from the Souf. Blah.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*




B.o.B. feat Hayley Williams & Eminem
Album: B.o.B. Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray (2010)
Song: Airplanes


No comments: