2700 West Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757-1159
We were sitting around Deebo's apt one evening, trying to decided where we should go for dinner that evening. I had a list of food trucks that I had wanted to try but SOMEBODY kept insisting that they were too out of the way. I wish I had just begged big poppa to go off on our own. The final decision was made to go to Madam Mam's, a Thai restaurant. I had been to the one near UT campus before and it was really good so I decided not to be the lone resistor. There are three Madam Mam locations and we ended up at the one in The Village. Omgaud. The food there was BAD! The tom yum soup didn't not even LOOK like tom yum soup. Even the pad thai wasn't all that great. Some of the dishes were okay but overall, the food here was not comparable to what we had over at the UT campus location on Guadelupe. I mos def won't come back to this location.
4 weeks ago











No comments:
Post a Comment