Thursday, August 5, 2010

Restaurant: Brasserie Max & Julie

4315 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 77006

I've been going out to brunch with friends every Sunday about once or twice a month. We always pick new places to try but the problem with that is you can't really judge a restaurant until you try it's dinner items. Either way I guess it works out cos I love American breakfast but when it comes to dinner, big poppa and I tend to lean more towards something Asian. Actually, I could eat dim sum every weekend if that was an option. Here we are Brasserie Max & Julie. It's a French restaurant located in the Montrose area. Most of us ordered the Croque Madame including myself. It was really good. Big poppa ordered scrambled eggs with truffles and mushrooms. It was super good! I would order that dish with a croissant next time I go there. Yums. Their drinks are pretty lacking. I had a mocha which felt more like a really thick chocolate milk. Mochi asked if she could get her coffee on ice and I think our waitress answered with something along the lines of oh I don't think we can do that. I think our waitress was dumb. Afterwards, the guys went to go watch the World Cup Final while the ladies went to the mall. Stereotype much?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: