Eat. Pray. Love. I can't wait to watch the movie! While watching the trailer, the song that was used in the commercial really caught my attention. My little sistar looked it up for me one day and sent me the artist and song. For the last week or so, I've been jamming to Florence And The Machine. It's been a while since I've heard a song that has inspired me, and quite frankly, jump started my thus far idle creative outlet. As I listened to the song over and over again, I've been mapping out a new story board for a new video. I'm getting super excited about it but I just hope that the players will be game for it. They don't exactly know whats up my sleeve just yet. Luckily, I can be pretty persuasive at times with my infectious enthusiasm for whatever crazy idea I have for the moment. The band has had major success and play time in the UK since 2009. The US is so behind! The movie is based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert who will be played by Julia Roberts in the movie. Following her divorce, the author travels the world and goes on a journey in search of food and fun in Italy (eat), spirituality in India (pray), and finds love in Bali (love). So enlightening! My co-worker had been telling me about the book before I knew of the movie version. Knowing that I'm not a big reader (I'm more of a writer and love to write in case you haven't noticed my overly prolific style of writing in some of my posts), she kept telling me that Eat, Pray, Love was a very easy and simple book to read and that I should read it. It's not that I'm a slow reader or that I hate reading. It mostly comes down to the fact that I'd rather be doing other things on my free time than read. I do read when I poop though. Haha. Who knows. Maybe I'll read the book. I wonder if my co-worker will mind me using her her book as my bathroom book. It's been FLAGGED!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Florence And The Machine
Album: Lungs (2009)
Song: Dogs Days Are Over
Song: Cosmic Love
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment