8557 Research Blvd
Austin, Texas 78758
I suggested Coco's Cafe for breakfast/lunch one morning/afternoon cos I had heard that it was a lot like Cafe 101 here in Houston. And I really like Cafe 101. Unfortunately, I felt that the food as well as the drinks were no where as good as Cafe 101. The chicken nuggets, milk tea and fried tofu were all second rate at Coco's Cafe. I always order those three items at Cafe 101 cos it's so darn good there. The milk tea at Coco's Cafe has this distinct and slight cinnamon flavor that is common in a lot of milk tea's that I order from places other than Teahouse or Cafe 101. It's weird and I don't like it. The only thing that Coco's Cafe has that Cafe 101 doesn't is the green onion pancake. It's pretty good here. Then again, I can eat platefuls of this super bad for you stuff no matter how good or bad it is. Coco's Cafe doesn't have the trendy decor like Cafe 101. Instead, it's got a more homey vibe that I prefer and your conversation isn't drowned out by loud music even though I tend to yell and shout through normal speech anyways. When I first mentioned Coco's Cafe to Deebo, he replied that he had never been there before and even seemed to never have heard of it. When we pulled up, he was all like, oh yeah I've been here before. I swear. I feel like I surround myself with amnesiac guys sometimes. Hah. It's okay. I like how they make me feel smart.
4 weeks ago















No comments:
Post a Comment