Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday: Sean

I've met a lot of good babies in my time. But the best goody baby, hands down, goes to this little guy who just turned a year old earlier this month. I have seriously NEVER EVER ... EVAH ... heard him cry. Not even a little fuss. This trooper here loves having people around and loves the attention so he's always the perfect gentleman when everyone is around. Hungry? He's cool. Dirty diaper? Still cool! Sleepy? He'll just nod off wherever he's at. I'll be so lucky to have one of those. The chillest kiddo that ever existed.




This little girl here is Sean's cousin and she is a HAM. She's super cute and funny and she knows it.



When is the last time you got this many presents at your berfday? Our present is that unwrapped box of huggies at the bottom left. Ghetto fab!



What was my contribution to the party? I made these little rice krispy bunny treats. I would lie and say I came up with that idea all on my lonesome. But I didn't. I got it from the Rice Krispy website. My bunnies don't look as good as the picture. They look more like a hybrid of a cat and bunny. I better thank the bf before he gets mad. Thanks best bf evar for helping me make the bunnies!



And now I present, the b-day boy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... i'm kim doan's friend - the one that showed you my flickr. got your link from cavy to your page. i know small kooky stalky internet world. haha anyway, great pic compositions! we'll chat up photog talk sometime cuz i rarely know people who like doin this stuff. see ya 'round.