Lookie at the new chest drawer that I got! I'm just so serendipitously delighted at the newest addition to my already cramped room. It's got Mr. Vincent 'sans ear' van Gogh's Starry Night painted all over the front and sides. There's this super strong wood odor inside so I currently have some scented candles marinating within. Anyways. So like, does my butt look big y'all?
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
oh, i love that painting on the dresser...my nephew painted that same exact painting and he was only 4-5 when he did it.
Hello,
I LOVE that dresser
we saw it at an art show downtown months back and my girlfriend loved it!!
I snuck the business card with the intention of surprising her for her birthday but apparently I've lost it and her birthday is in less than 1 week!
please please please if you know the website, phone number, email or even just the name of the artist you purchased it from...
PLEASE pass that along!!
(EricBlews@FFTPS.org)
thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!
Hey, I also love this dresser and am on the hunt for one like it for my son's room. Could you email or post where you got it, the artist, if you know (obviously, not Van Gogh, but the replica artist!)?
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bought the dresser at this year's art in the park in houston's midtown ... i'm not sure if it helps but the only tag that i have says 'firehouse studio II @ 2008'. good luck!
Post a Comment