Monday, April 21, 2008

Musik Mundi: Leigh Nash

You may not recognize the name but Leigh Nash is the lead singer for Sixpence None The Richer. Who can forget that song Kiss Me from She's All That! It's a classic! The songs on her solo album are GORGEOUS! I absolutely love her voice. I wonder what her speaking voice sounds like? I was cooking (*gasp* it all outta your system) and my sister had some of her songs playing and the first thing I noticed was the beautiful piano accompaniment. And then came the soothing angelic vocals. Belissima!




Leigh Nash
Album: Blue On Blue (2006)
Song: Along The Wall
Song: Ocean Size Love
Song: Run For It

The last song is not on her album nor is it her song, but she sings in it and it's a good song so I added it onto the list. The song is by this ambient electro-pop band called Delerium. They also have a lot of great songs that I may have to feature in my future musik blogs.

No comments: