2241 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77098
For my restaurant blogs, this sushi place should have been one of the firsts since it is one of my faves. I'm no sushi connoisseur so my opinion on this stuff probably isn't very valid, mostly because I don't even like sushi. *Gasp!* I know! I go there for this seriously crave-worthy udon stir fry. The only seafood that I'll eat is shrimp, and even then, the only way I'll eat it is if it's deep-fried. Shout out to all my southern folk! Blue Fish House makes this shrimp tempura roll that is just perfect for me. It's very simple and the only thing that I have to ask is for no roe. Yucky! So in that sense, I get to fit in and eat a roll with no roe. The place is small and cozy and dark but is accented with vibrant orange and blue colors. Loves it! My fave waitress is Vicki. She's super nice and sweet and pretty much is familiar with our order. Loves it again! And to top it off, they have these funny and unique names for their dishes. The noodle that I always order is called Udon it This Time. Other notables would have to be Some Young Guy, Spicy Old Lady and Thai Me Up Thai Me Down. Loves it three times over!







You may not be able to read it in the picture below, but they have some specialty rolls called Nemo Eye Roll and Shih Tzu Roll. Eek! Think I'll pass.
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment