Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daily Shots: One for the kiddos

Here are a bunch of random shots ... cos that's how I do it.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend any of the foto fest events this year, maybe except for the one at SLEH, but that doesn't really count. Why?!? Because I'm freakin' LAZY!



I went to Zake for happy hour for the very first time the other day. That place is pretty big! It doesn't really look like it from the outside. No wonder they were able to throw a big New Year's bash there.



I sure do gots my peeps trained. Some friends and I went to get dessert at Ruggles. I went to grab some silverware and when I came back, they had arranged the dessert so that I could take my picture. Hah! Now if that's not super then I don't know what is.



If you didn't know, April is child abuse prevention month. I remember reading the sign incorrectly and leaving the prevention part out. Not cool! But anyhow, if there was a month for getting admonished by people who seriously hate their lives and the jobs that they seemingly suffer through, this would be it! This mean security lady barked at me to stop taking fotos. Cos it's not allowed. I almost threw out a 'says who?'. I'm so childish sometimes. Unlike some, I don't mind a little confrontation. But in any case, the reason may have been because it was the children's hospital. Why didn't someone tell me that I looked pervy when I creep around with my giganto camera?!? But on a more serious note. To all you crazy sicko's out there, beat yourself up for your own inadequacies. Leave others the hell alone.

No comments: