29300 Hempstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77433
Here are some photos from the opening weekend of the newest outlet center in Houston. It was definitely crowded but no different from the chaos experienced on Black Friday. The only exception would have to be the ridiculous line that wrapped around the Coach store.


There was some musical entertainment. I'm not sure what who they were but there was this really cute little girl that was just jammin' to the music. So cute! Wish I could dance like that.

Ok I have to admit. I waited in the crazy Coach line. I mean seriously. How could you not be the least curious as to the kind of 'sale' that was taking place in there. Everywhere you looked, there were Coach shopping bags all over the place! I even stopped and asked this lady what she thought of the sale and she praised the prices. I was sold! So I stood in the hot sun while the bf went shopping at Nike which was right next door.

I was at the front of the line when this man tried to schmooze his way in. The Coach bouncer lady (first female bouncer ever at Club Coach!) denied him, prolly cuz he insisted on wearing those silly cataract sunglasses. See, this is why everyone needs to have at least one tactlessly honest friend in their lives.
One of the food court selections was called Chicken Now. Could it beeeee anymore for meeeee!
Free ice-cream!
The lady behind me in the Coach line was eating this interesting and unappetizing looking popsicle. Does not look good ... at ... all ...
Mmmm. Cookie.
My fave purchase of the day. Me likey polka dots! The bf isn't such a big fan.
Okie dokes slow pokes! Poll of the day. Is it just me or is the badonkadonk on this lady just abnormally ginormous! Jeebus!
A) She stuffed her pants.
B) She's got a large tumor growing on her arse. (Nothing to joke about, I know.)
C) It's 100% real.
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
LMAO @ DA JUNK IN DA TRUCK
my vote is for "B" that its a tumor...my prayers goes out to her and her family. i see this all the time, its very common to the african-american community.
Post a Comment