Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Placenter: Lot 8

As the winner of the second season of Project Runway, Chloe Dao's dresses have gone from somewhat affordable for me to an outrageous splurge. There were two dresses that I just really really wanted but they were freakin' expensive! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to catch them on sale one day. Her min-empire has also grown to include a salon. For a women's haircut, it's $44 and up. See, I hate that and up term because as a girl with long hair, that and up applies to me. Sucky! But the price includes shampoo and style. I hate hair places that will charge you extra to shampoo and then style your hair. So if I refuse to pay the extra $$$ for them to style my hair, I get to walk out of the place with my hair all wet and stringy. Poo Poo!!!




Models hammin' it up.



Chloe probably took one look at what I was wearing and threw up in her mouth. But being the super sweet and down to earth chica that she is, she opted to politely swallow it. It must be crazy being the winner of such a popular show. I don't have cable (I'm a caveman!) so I never even caught one episode but everybody else that I know was talking about the Viet girl from Houston kicking all the other contestants bootays!

1 comment:

GodFather said...

Are those snacks free?? If so, the next time you go...or every time you go there give me a call...i'll eat your money's worth ;)