Thursday, April 24, 2008

Placenter: Berripop

3825 Richmond
Houston, TX 77027

A friend of mine went to New York last year and when she came back, she was in Pinkberry heaven. She could not stop craving this frozen yogurt that tastes just like yogurt! Now, Houston has caught up in this frozen yogurt trend and there are at LEAST 7 places in the greater Houston area that I can think of that serves this addicting stuff. When I say it tastes like yogurt, it literally tastes like the Dannon or Yoplait yogurt. Berripop is one of the better places. I didn't really like it too much at first because it was a bit too tart for me. But after you find yourself trying it over and over again cos your friend is already an addict, it really does grow on you. So yeah, when I'm in that area, I must stop by! They have a myriad of flavors, from original to things like mango, peach, pomegranate and green tea. Plus, they have a big selection of toppings. They have fresh fruit, healthy granola stuff and my fave: breakfast cereals! Think cap'n crunch and fruity pebbles.




I got in trouble for taking pictures inside. Stupid no photogtaphy rule! So my pictures aren't that interesting. I also wanted to take some pictures of my yogurt with the pretty toppings and all, but I ate it all up before I realized I was supposed to wait. Yup, that's how good it is. But in any case, I took a picture of the yogurt cup. The finished and empty yogurt cup.

3 comments:

kim d. said...

you're hilarious...empty cup
*shakes head*

GodFather said...

I have to say...i am not a big yogurt person...especially not Dannon...that this that brand is nasty. Yoplait Yogurts i can live with. but back to the point, yeah i am not a big fan of yogurt but I do find myself eating it from time to time b/c i was told its good for you and doctors recommends it.

p.s. is that last comment really true? anyone??



Dannon or Yoplait yogurt

Anonymous said...

hi! have you been back recently? The new manager there took away the no-photography rule since he's a big fan of bloggers. There are not enough photos of us online, and the previous rule left us far behind. Please come back and take tons of pictures!

You are welcome to do the same for the new location at Uptown Park. We just opened last week!