Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Birthday: Gilles

I like to tell people that I'm now a homebody and that I loathe going out and clubbing. For the most part, I'm telling the truth. Mostly. But get me with the right people and the right atmosphere and the old party girl in me is all over the place! A few of us gathered over at Howl At The Moon to celebrate Gilles birthday a couple of weekends ago. I normally don't like posting clubbing/going out fotos but I'll make an exception since it was a birthday. I can't really say if I liked the venue or not. Our little group stuck mostly around the bar and force fed Gilles as much drinks as we could. An hour went by before I realized that I hadn't even heard a single piano key and this was supposed to be a dueling piano bar. I think it was due to the fact that I was too busy talking, screaming actually, obnoxiously loud and guffawing like a donkey to even bother hearing the main event. I had a LOT of fun! But it was only cos I was with fun undrama people. The place itself is kind of a rip off. You pay big bucks to get the piano people to play a song and when they do, they play like thirty seconds of it. Somebody is making lots of money and it's not me! I had about three drinks which was enough to get me going and doing high kicks everywhere. Gilles however had three drinks times three and by the end of the night, she was super affectionate and friendly Gilles. I think she had a good time. She had to 'recover' the next day though. Oops.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

i really really like your outfit/look here girl!!! esp. the red lipstick..HAWWTT! lookin' good. ok /end drooling.