Friday, August 21, 2009

Trippin': Atlanta - J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's is a popular eatery in Atlanta known for their breakfast/lunch/brunch. They only open from 7am to 2pm! I put it down as a place to go eat after monkhi girl as well as my cousin suggested this as a place to go eat. It really hit the spot with the whole normal all American breakfast. I love me some eggs! I probably would come here a lot if we had one in Houston but it's not like it's so astoundingly special and different. But you know. People like a little normal and traditional in their lives. There's several J. Christopher's spread out around the Atlanta area. There's usually a bit of a wait on the weekends for brunch but when we came, it wasn't too bad.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: