Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trippin': South Padre Island - Shrimp Haus

90 Park Road Hwy. 100
South Padre Island, TX 78597

Miss Fabu wanted us to try out this place in SPI that had some of the best coconut shrimp. Keep in mind that we were already in SPI and didn't drive all the way to SPI for some coconut shrimp. The restaurant is adjacent to a Schlitterbahn and we could see all these people having a grand ole time in the water park. Jealous! I thot the coconut shrimp was pretty good but I'm pretty much always in favor of anything fried in any type of batter. Everything else was pretty average. I don't think I would find myself craving anything I had there the way I crave the coffee at the McAllen Stripes convenience store. Hah!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: