I actually don't listen to Paramore all that much. I know big poppa started listening to some of their music after watching them perform at a Vans Warped Tour. The only song I knew of them was the one that my band I perform when we play rockband. CrushCrushCrush. I only started looking up some of their stuff since they have a song out on the radio. The lead singer's voice is awesome! A rockband from Tennessee. Imagine that. The song here is a bit softer than most of their tracks.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Paramore
Album: Riot! (2007)
Song: When It Rains
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
o yea i meant to tell you about this awesome group i just heard but you might have beat me to it with your musical self - they're called feist. they've actually been around awhile. they got quite a few good songs. the first one i heard was 1234. random singers/groups always do parodies on sesame street and they did that song so i looked up their website for the original - it's really good! check 'em out.
Post a Comment