Regina Spektor is a Jewish singer-song writer and pianist who makes music that I like but music that big poppa hates cos I guess it's very bubble gum kid-like stuff. Almost like the real me! But I've got a much darker soul so it's weird that I listen to the stuff that I do. And then it's funny cos sweet ole Mascara likes heavy metal! I don't really listen to her music all the time. Just in moderation. I remember liking her song Fidelity when it was used in a JC Penny commercial. The music pickings have come a long way for television. It now plays such a strong role in drawing viewers into what is normally annoying commercials. I listened to some tracks off her new album but I find her old stuff more catchy.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Regina Spektor
Album: Begin To Hope (2006)
Song: On The Radio
Song: Fidelity
Song: Better
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment