Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daily Shots: Rain in Traffic

This daily shot is a good follow up to my musik mundi. When It Rains ... while you're stuck in traffic. I was trying to get a shot of the lightning but with my shaky photography skills, it was nearly impossible. I was always a nano-second too slow. With the low lighting and the car going, even as slow as it was, there were lots of blurry shots. Boo. So this was my only some what successful shot. It was quite calming being stuck in traffic with lightning flashing across the sky every few seconds. Actually, it wasn't that calming. If big poppa weren't there with me, I would prolly have popped a vein. Remember my saying? He's yin and I'm yang. Cos I'm always yangry. Hah!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mike said...

sick shot!

Nosmo King said...

Thanks guy! Coming from you ... that's HUGE!

AntsyMama said...

it's a really nice shot! you are just being modest woman..haha.