5216 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
Admission: Free!
I was expecting more from this museum but the art here wasn't as impressive as I had hoped, judging from the interesting appearance of the building from the outside. There was maybe just one piece of a pencil sketched mural that I spent some time looking at just because the details were amazingly intricate. It was the first time in the museum that I could say, "Wow! This guy has skills!". Other than that, the one other thing that took up a lot of my time was the GIFT SHOP! They have a super gift shop filled with the coolest trinkets and knick knacks and you just want to spend a whole bunch of your hard earned money buying up everything. Sometimes, I spend like I poo money. I should work on that. The thing that I hated the most about the museum was that they didn't allow indoor photography. A lot of other museums with more famous art works allow non-flash photography. I guess no namers have more to protect when it comes to keeping their art work strictly theirs.




No comments:
Post a Comment