Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thingits: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens

I finally got my new lens and I really like it! The purpose of the lens is mainly for portraits but I haven't gotten the chance to take any so I've mainly used it for inanimate objects. My favorite aspect of the lens is how it makes the front object super in focus while leaving the background super unfocused. Below are photos that I've taken with my new lens (except for the first photo of course).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary,

How are you doing? Sorry I haven't really been able to check out your blog or leave comments until now...been busy with school and work and all...but here i am now leaving my first of many comments.

I didn't realize you do photography...so do people look at you funny for taking pictures of your food and etc.? :)

Nosmo King said...

You betcha i get weird looks ... but i'm slowly becoming immune to them!

Anonymous said...

haha I am already immune...
I am always taking pictures of food or anything that look interesting. but you are right, people do have a weird look on their face when i do take strange pictures...lol