Thursday, December 20, 2007

Placenter: Coffee Groundz

2503 Bagby St
Houston, TX 77006

I love drinking coffee and I love trying out new and different coffee houses. What makes a coffee joint a place that I will come back to depends on factors such as decor, wi-fi and comfort. They offer free wi-fi for their java drinkers so that's a plus. There's a good amount of places for people to sit and shoot the breeze and the place overall just looks very inviting. As for the coffee itself, I would say it was just so-so. I think Starbuck's may be better but I have to give mucho credit to the barista. I pretty much only order a mocha latte, something simple but I have managed to make it complicated. The barista here however understood what I wanted and was spot on in making my drink. Another cool thing is that they have gelato and it looked yummy! I can't wait to go back and try it.


No comments: