9600 Bellaire Blvd, Suite 109
Houston, TX 77036
This is more of a filler blog until I get my more recent photos transferred to my computer.
Whenever I have a potluck gathering to attend, I'll stop by St. Honor's Bakery to pick up an assortment of cakes as a dessert. They come in a variety of different flavors but I normally stick with the mocha, chocolate and fruit mini-cakes. The mocha and chocolate are $1.00 a piece while the fruit one is $1.25 for each since they're a bit more elaborate. I think it's a great idea for a potluck item if it's for a small group.
The folks there are generally really nice and my family have been coming here ever since I was a little girl. My grandmother always requested that her birthday cake be bought from here. You can sometimes catch the owner piping some cakes and the old guy seriously has some of the steadiest hands I have ever seen! He could be a brain surgeon! Funny enough, the bf's family have also been long time customers. We're meant to be! Haha!



1 comment:
so....Sunday brunch?
Post a Comment