Monday, December 10, 2007

Restaurant: D'Amico's

5510 Morningside Dr. #140
Houston, TX 77005

If the bf is free to pick me up for lunch, we will sometimes go eat at D'Amico's for three reasons. 1) It's close to work (Rice Village), 2) It's fast, 3) The food is acceptible. I would have to say that the ambiance that this place offers out weighs the taste of the food. I love the atmosphere indoors and outdoor seating is also available. They have this lunch time special only during the weekday for $6.95 called the steamtable menu. Each day will have a different list of items and you choose any combination of three. Some things stay the same such as the italian sausage and the house salad. I always get the house salad with vinaigrette dressing and on this day, I chose the pasta carbonara (YUMS!) and the chicken mostarda (not so yum). The service here has always been impeccable. If you happen to visit on the day they offer tirimisu, you should definitely try it. It is sooooo good and creamy, just the way I like it!


No comments: