Monday, April 14, 2008

Musik Mundi: Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Today's song selection has been dedicated to my co-worker friend lady. Wasabi Moni-Mon! She came over to my area this morning and launched into a tale of many maps. Big maps. Small maps. Round maps. Green maps.

This rockband from New York City is fronted by Karen O, who just oozes insane style from every orifice of her body. I have to admit that I wasn't familiar with their song Maps until I played Rock Band and now I sing it every time I play it. Yeah Yeah Yeah's!

Karen O - lead vocals
Brian Chase - drummer
Nick Zinner - guitar

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*


Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Album: Fever To Tell (2003)
Song: Maps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude - I totally kicked butt singing Maps in Rock Band too! I ♥ the tambourine!

-Marisa

Unknown said...

MAAAAAPPPPPSSS I love maps. You make me sound like a savant of some kind...like rainman. maps yeah maps, maps are great, i need maps. LOL! Maps rock!