Monday, June 2, 2008

Art: 2008 Art Car Parade

The 21st Annual Art Car Parade was held a few weeks ago and the bf and I found a few minutes from our very busy weekend to stop by and take a look at all the happenings. We were only able to stay for about thirty minutes but even if we wanted to stay longer, it was NOT going to happen. It was frackin' HAWT out there! The sun was beating down hard. I could literally feel a thin layer of my epidermis just sizzle off and then slide away in torrential rivers of sweat as my sudoriferous glands were mos def working overtime. As for the car candy, it was awesome! I can't believe how creative these people are. I love being in the company of such eclectic and eccentric individuals. I would love to be a part of this parade one day. I'm not sure I'll be able to sacrifice my car for the sake of art though. Sooo. Fotos of behemoth magnitude ahead.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: