Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daily Shots: Barnaby's

I really should stop the whole 'Daily Shots' category because I don't even know what that means anymore. I don't take daily random shots anymore. And the fotos in this blog happened a good 2-3 weeks ago. But I'm not sure what else to title it so I'll just my picture outliers all under my dailies. I'd rather do that than label it miscellaneous. I hate that word. Moving on. My chickadilly buds from work got together one weekend for some lunch time together time. Barnaby's equals scrumpdilitiumptious! Yoos guys digging my sesquipedalian and extreme poly-suh-lob-ic made-up utterance? My 12th grade English teacher used the word sesquipedalian once and I've remembered it since. Selective Memory. My definition of the word was off though. I thought it was a word with six syllables but the correct definition is a word of many syllables. I've been very fortunate to have been able to meet some super great folks at almost every job that I've had.


Photobucket


Doncha just love it when paparazzi stikes and in all the chaos, foto subjects have no idears which camera to look at.

Photobucket


Take two! Success!

Photobucket

Photobucket


One of the cool things about Barnaby's is that when you order their supposed fresh squeezed lemonade, it comes in this giganto jar so that it is seemingly bottomless. I'm not much of a thirst quencher so I have never been able to finish it. The waiter mentioned that the people who normally are able to accomplish this feat are the crazies who choose to dine outside in the miserable Texas heat. Did I just make rhyme?

Photobucket

1 comment:

mZmO said...

Dang we are hot! It's like the frickkin UN roundtable.
~mOissofly