Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation: Little Sistar!

Whoopee! My 200th post! It's pretty unbelievable that I have managed to blog this much already. I was about to do my usual Musik Mundi but decided that since it is such a significant number, it had to be a post of much significance. And nothing is more significant than a family member. My little Mowgli sistar has finally graduated from HIGH SCHOOL! I can't believe the shrimp is growing up and getting ready to leave for college. It's mos def gonna be weird not having her around during the school year, leaving her dirty dishes for others to wash. And she's gonna have to learn how to do her own laundry! I really am going to miss her a LOT. She's the first of the trio sistar team to actually attend university in another CITY let alone another STATE. I know my mom isn't too keen on having her youngest and most spoiled be so far but she's been pretty cool about it lately. It was a lot of disgruntled mama in the beginning.

When I graduated, there were only 120 people in my class. Sistar's class had 700-800 people. I wasn't too happy about that. But they moved pretty quickly since it was a race against time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Middle sistar.

Photobucket


They almost got away with it. I don't understand why they don't just let the graduates have some fun. Always gots to be so proper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Little sistar rockin' the gold shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The weather was MISERABLE. It was about 2-3pm. Sun was out in full force as was the humidity. People were suffering from sweaty pits. Uggh. My face was pink and my hair was plastered to my face. It was even worse once we got back into the car. The car had become a human broiler.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: