Here are some fotos from my visit to L'auberge du Lac Casino Resort.
The view from our room.
The pool area is so inviting that we had to go take a little swim.
The bf has some friends who like to gamble and thus were able to get a comped room for one night. Sah-weet! The rooms are super nice and the beds are very comfy. They've got artwork everywhere that's available for purchase.
The bathroom even had this button replacement/repair kit. How awesome is that?!? I took it home with me of course!
The hotel is just gorgeous!
For some reason, the bf and I just loved the buffet at LDL. The Le Beaucoup Buffet offered a meat cutting station that bf kept returning to for their medium-rare prime rib. I couldn't stop eating their corn on the cob. I know, I'm not good at making good use of a buffet. Their desserts were super rich. The bf, along with all the other table around us were feasting on the literally all-you-can-eat crawfish. According to the bf, it was pretty good for being buffet crawfish. And man lemme tell ya, the bf tore it up! What a man! There was also a pasta station where they would you can select the items you wnat and they would stir-fry the pasta in front of you. Not only that, a long line was constantly formed in front of this fish station. They had a variety of fish you could choose from and then they would grill for you right then and there. The bf recommends the catfish.
There's a florist available. Just in case the guy loses too much money and doesn't want lady-in-his life to get crazy angry.
This coffee place made the best iced mocha that I have ever had in my entire life!
Talk about sinfully delicious. Every time I passed by this dessert place I literally started drooling. There were many unique ice-cream flavors to choose from as well as supposed fresh cakes baked that day. I may have made up that last part. I broke down and had myself a piece of the black forest cake. It was super rich. A few bites and I was done.
Ever had pho before? AKA Vietnamese noodle soup. Well, the boys woke up in the morning after their night of beer fest and wanted pho. So we went to the Asian restaurant in the hotel to check it out. The pho there is frackin' TWELVE BUCKS! That's pure insanity! Pho in houston is like a mere five bucks. But they ordered it anyways since that's what they wanted. The restaurant is Kim Son owned. Aren't they frackin' rich enough?!? They're frackin' spawning everywhere!!!
And last but not least, the Spa du Lac. Everyone should take advantage of this! For ten bucks, you can have access to their spa area. It's completely quiet and a super serene environment so it's immediate relaxation. They give you a locker and you get a robe as well as showers you can use after pool/jacuzzi/sauna time. The sauna and jacuzzi are private so you don't have the unruly crowd to deal with. There's also a relaxation room where you can take a seat and read some magazines or just watch some television. After I showered, they had a blow-dryer for me to use as well as hair products and what not. The sink area is equipped with mouthwash, q-tips, toothbrush and toothpaste. Anything you need, they've got it!
My half-arse color isolation cos I've just been so darned lazy this past few days.







































No comments:
Post a Comment