I know one or two ladies that are waiting for this post as well as the pics. OK, I had this huge long post written but something happened to my internet and everything is gone. So now it's picture only time.
4 weeks ago
I know one or two ladies that are waiting for this post as well as the pics. OK, I had this huge long post written but something happened to my internet and everything is gone. So now it's picture only time.
3 comments:
haha you all look so cute! here's to aZn PrYdE 4 LyFe ,,\/,(^.^),\/,, i hope that turned out right..hahaha..you can hurt me for being retardo later. i've never seen them dance but i know the hype is huge.
if i had been there we could've assembled our crew and wrecked it...kaba who? they don't know about that BCM crew reppin the "H".
lol. How come the other comments are soo funny!? I was gonna TRY to comment something funny, but I lost my train of thought after I read the other two.
Post a Comment