Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trippin': Cozumel - The Streets

The second stop on our cruise was Cozumel. The water there is just incredible. Gatorade blue! The water was beckoning me. With the sun beating down on us, I wanted to just jump right into the water. Unfortunately, we didn't sign up for an excursion that would take us to a part of the beach that was suitable for swimming, which is what I would probably recommend if you ever go to Cozumel. It's hard to really say what Cozumel is really like since everything is so touristy now. If you like souvenirs, then this trap is just for you! Which is the case for me since I have frackin' family that collect certain things. I shouldn't be the one to talk since I always have to find a picture frame magnet. I get one from every place that the bf and I visit together. Corneo! In short, I would have to sum up Cozumel as a better version of the Mexican border towns. Now those are scary!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


There were a bunch of these painted men who pretended to be statues. I can't believe they can do that to themselves in that kinda heat. Crazy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Can you guess what our excursion in Cozumel was?

Photobucket

No comments: