*photo courtesy of cfasurprise.com*
Have you been to Chick Fil A recently? If you haven't, I'm about to deliver some bad news regarding their chicken strips. They frick frackin' changed the friggin' recipe on the chicken strips!!! Why mess with something that's already perfect?!? I've gone to TWO different locations to verify this problem and it's affirmative. But there's more. Before, CFA offered two options. 4 piece or 6 piece. They no longer have a six piece. Your only option now is between a 3 or 4 piece. Or, you can get a 2 piece from the kids meal. Their reason? They have increased the size of the chicken strip itself. How will we ever know if that's really true? I don't like how it tastes now. It was so good before that I could just keep eating and eating and eating and would have no will power to stop. And today with the new recipe, I could barely finish four strips. And that's usually cake for a heffer such as myself. It's truly disappointing. The first time around, the bf and I really wanted six pieces each so we ordered three four pieces. The total for that was $12.63. Do the math. That's a dollar a strip! I've always known that Chick Fil A was pricier than other fast food joints. But I have never ever been SHOCKED before. And I was a bit taken aback by how much we were paying. At the first location, I asked why they no longer offer the six piece and he mentioned something about them being 50% bankrupt. What?!? I'm confused. CFA always looks super busy whenever I go there. And how does one go about calculating 50% bankruptcy? Does that mean they're half way to having no money? That means they still gots money. I really don't get it. And it doesn't make any sense for them to frackin' change the darn recipe of chicken strips that people already love. Need an example of how bad the new strips are? The bf could not stop complaining about how the chicken strips were gross and making him sick. And then he claimed that he was suffering from a tummy ache because of the strips. I know. He can be a bit dramatic at times.
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment