Thursday, February 10, 2011

Event: HI Gala

I normally don't go to these charity things cos first of all, I ain't baller enough to really be paying for the pricey tickets. Even though it is for a good cause and all. And then I knew that the food would be kinda blah. And it was. But you know, it was for a good cause and all. I think the main reason I went is cos I get these bouts of restlessness that won't allow me to not do anything on the weekends. So I ended up convincing big poppa to get dressed and come with so I could mingle and socialize. The gala was held at the Intercontinental hotel and there was open bar! The bar folks got things mixed up and stayed opened longer than they were supposed to. Which means we got more free drinks than we were supposed to. I think I managed to get a teeny tiny buzz. Afterward, everyone headed on over to belvedere for some more drinking and a little dancing. We had a bunch of lemon drops that were a LOT stronger than your usual lemon drops. Mini got drunk and didn't remember most of the night. And one of the dang twins threw up in the car. T'was a fun and classy night indeed.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: