After our lovely dinner at Stack, we were escorted to JET at the Mirage by this lovely lady named cookie who works with the light group. No line no cover is always a nice thing! It really is pretty awesome being a girl when you're in vegas. To keep it short and sweet, I think I got the most smashed out of everybody. At one point, some of the girls were pouring their drinks into my cup without me even knowing. The rest of my night was spent telling everyone how I much I loved them and putting my arm around their necks quite aggressively. I've been told on many occasions that I can be a pretty entertaining drunk. It's just not that often that I get plastered. I ended up experiencing a first while in vegas. I threw up! I either drank too much, or I'm just getting old.
4 weeks ago








































No comments:
Post a Comment