4720 Washington Avenue
Houston, TX 77007
Happy chinese/vietnamese to everyone who celebrates the lunar new year. I can't say that I ever really do what I'm supposed to do to prepare for the new year. That's so bad! Every year I tell myself to clean the entire house but man ... that would just take forever and I'm so darn lazy. Plus, big poppa and I just got back from a vacay that left us with achy bodies that just wanted to lounge and rest. Moving on. Max's Wine Dive is prolly one of my favorite non-asian restaurants in Houston. I love so many things there but don't go all too often cos of the prices and well, the food really ain't all that healthy. So we'll go maybe once or twice a year. And when transam and mascara come to visit, that's our go to place. Here's to wishing everyone a year of good health a lots of fortune!
*food in order of appearance*
the fried egg sandwich
turkey pot pie
max 'n cheese
bone marrow and sea salt flatbread
southern fried chicken
pan borracho (MAX’s famous “drunk bread”)
kobe barbacoa
4 weeks ago






















No comments:
Post a Comment