Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Event: Volleyball & BBQ

Big poppa and I were invited to memorial park for some volleyball and bbq a few months ago and since I hadn't played volleyball in let's say ... about a year? I was like YES WE'RE GOING. But once I was there, I chickened out cos it was nothing but guys playing. And I admit that I was a bit nervous about getting back out there. So instead I went and ate. And ate. And ate. Oh-em-gee I was so freaking full. Lengua's gf is one of the best cooks I know. And this was the most interesting bbq I've ever been to food wise. There was sup mang cua, suong and rice with nuoc mam, che thai and other good stuff. Seriously. I could not stop eating. I feel full just thinking about it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: