Finally! The rest of the mish mosh of fotos that I have for vegas. I kinda wanna go back. But then i don't. But then maybe i do. Maybe next time i go will be during the weekday so it's not as crazy and then i'll enjoy it more. No pesty promoters asking me if i have plans that night yet. And then i don't have to fight with other tourists for foto ops. So as I am writing this right now, I am reminded of last night when big poppa and i met up some of our peeps for some crawfish at jolynn's. Why?!? Cos my freaking purse REEKS of crawfish right now. GROSS! I normally anticipate the smell so i'll leave my purse in the car or at home. I guess i was just so out of it that i wasn't thinking clearly. That's been happening a lot more often lately. Me not thinking clearly. Ugh. I'm so freaking annoyed by the smell but i'm not sure i wanna wash my bag cos then it might get ruined. Double freaking UGH! The rumor is that boiling crab has new owners and the crawfish is NOT the same. We've been twice and disappointed both times. Luckily, the chicken wings and cajun fries are still pretty good.
4 weeks ago













































No comments:
Post a Comment