One by one, I'm checking off the food trucks in Austin. On my last trip, we went to Lucky J's for brunch. It was actually part one of our brunch. Part two would be Juan In A Million. The fried chicken is super good. Nice and crunchy and really nicely seasoned so it has a lot of flavor. The waffle however was disappointing. I like my waffles to have a nice crunch to it. Crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I like a lot of things in life like that. Haha. The waffle here when I was presented with it was soft and almost soggy. Not so good. Out of everyone that I was with, I was the only that liked butter with my waffle. Ugh. I hate being around healthy eaters and dieters. So even though it was me against four, I'm pretty sure they're the weird ones. Haha.
4 weeks ago













No comments:
Post a Comment