Monday, February 21, 2011

Musik Mundi: Robyn

Robyn
Album: Body Talk (2010)
Song: Hang With Me

Saturday evening, Robyn was in town and would be playing at warehouse live. I am really loving her music right now and would have LOVED to go, except that I had a wedding to attend. Wonder woman told me that sometimes the musicians/artists will dine at pho huynh across the street before their performance. I thought about stopping by and lurking around the area until I saw her. But I realized that i'm really not that crazy and maybe I didn't like robyn that much. I think it's weird that none of her stuff have hit mainstream in the states. Her music is really popular in Europe but can't seam to crack the airwaves here. I've already posted about my fave song from her latest album, dancing on my own, and now here's another goodie that's been remixed: hang with me.


Robyn on the cover of 29-95.

Photobucket


I wish I could line my eyes like this, but I can't cos I have funky asian eyelids.

Photobucket


*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: