I know I that I've voiced my opinion on vegas many times now. I've been there once too many times and I don't ever want to go there again. But man, now that they've got all this new stuff built everywhere, I wanna go back so I can check it out! Aria is one of those new places that I'm talking about. We were in there for a brief time since we had dinner reservations there. Saw a few things and our group even hit the craps table together. That was pretty fun. Since it was a Sunday evening, the casino room was pretty slow so the handlers at the craps table were more than willing to help and teach us the game. Ugh. So MAYBE i'll go back just ONE more time. Maybe with big poppa or something. To all my gf's out there, please, no more vegas?
4 weeks ago







No comments:
Post a Comment