Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trippin': Las Vegas - Red Rock

11011 W. Charleston
Las Vegas, NV 89135

I'm watching Jay Leno right now and his guests are Lady Gaga and Sofia Vergara from modern family. I must say that lady gaga was quite endearing during her part. She's been getting kinda annoying to me but i love how well spoken and humble she is right now. Some artists take off right after their interview but she actually stayed and hung out. So back to the main topic of this post. Vegas. It was my last day in vegas and we all headed out to the spa at Red Rock. Since I didn't have a lot of time before i had to head to the airport, i booked just a facial. Fracking expensive! I think facials are the only spa treatments that i actually enjoy. The other ladies had these espresso body scrub and wrap thing that also sounded pretty cool. If it made me smell like coffee for a week i would have done it too! My time there really was too short. As i made my way out of the spa, I caught a glimpse of the serene outdoor pool and instantly wished i could have stayed a little longer, if only to lounge for just a bit. I think this kinda pool was mos def more me than wet republic.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: