Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Restaurant: Kim Son

12750 SW Freeway
Houston, TX 77477

10603 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77072


2001 Jefferson St
Houston, TX 77003

My bf and i LOVE to go eat dimsum. We go almost every other weekend. There are only two places that we choose from and Kim Son is the one that we go to the most. We normally hit up either the one on SW Freeway or the Bellaire location. Their dimsum is GOOOOOD! We used always order too much but have since learned to say no to some stuff when we get full. There's just so many variety of things that I like that it makes it hard for just two people to finish it all. The good thing is that I love leftover dimsum. It tastes great to me, if not better! They also have a regular menu that features many more traditional vietnamese and chinese cuisine. Even though the restaurant itself is some what Americanized, I think the food still tastes great. My bf and I both used to be servers here 7-8 years ago, before we started dating. Memories!


1 comment:

kim d. said...

how dare you post a pic with me in it?!
lol
i think you should crop me out of it
=)
when are we gonna go eat at breakfast klub? i havent had wings and waffles in a while
call me!