Saturday, February 23, 2008

Daily Shots: Rocky

I just returned from my visit to HCP (a great place for newbs like moi) and I met the most wonderful thing ever! Rocky! Rocky belongs to one of the instructors at HCP and while he was busy trying to move his things into one of the classrooms, he noticed that I was paying special attention to his beautiful dog. He quickly assured me that the dog was very nice and that I could pet him. He then set the leash down and took off to finish his business. I shrugged and said to myself okay. Good thing I LOVE dogs. I played with Rocky for a little bit and then dragged out my bulky little camera and snapped snapped away! He was the BEST dog ever. He literally would stay in one place till his owner got back. Maybe he works as a model? Haha. He was very calm. No whining, nothing. I am so jealous! My spoiled dog is a TERROR. I wonder if dogs take on the personality of his/her owner because Rocky's owner was also a quiet and soft-spoken guy. And I'm obviously also a spoiled little terror. I'm kidding. Or am I?

Edit: My other dog Neo is an absolute angel and is very mature. He and Rocky (and maybe Fat Choy) would get along wonderfully. His well behaved mannerisms probably came from the fact that he lived with my parents for the most part of his life and my dad pretty much runs the house with an iron fist. I'm almost surprised Neo didn't rebel once he moved out.


1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

omg that is TOO precious. no you're not a terror..maybe a nightmare..hahah..jk!! but yeah tino - is another story in itself..but doesn't your other dog make up for him? =)