Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trippin': Seattle - Top Pot Doughnuts

2124 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121

Just one block away from our hotel in Seattle was this dooughnut place that I wanted to try. How convenient! I always check up on AOL's best of lists and Top Pot Doughnuts ranked as one of the best doughnut places in the nation. Before our road trip to Vacnouver, we decided to load up on donuts for breakfast. They have such a big selection of assorted donuts in all kinds of visually stimulating flavors. We ordered a few plain glazed and one old-fashioned plain glazed because we're just mundanely boring like that. The donuts weren't all that great to me. Krispy Kreme is SOOOO much better! I LOVE Krispy Kreme. Somebody bring back Krispy Kreme!!! But I have to admit that the size of the donut was more than fair. After one donut, I was pretty full and wasn't able to try the old-fashioned donut. I know, I'm a horrible food critic. Their coffee wasn't all that outrageously good either. It was just your average cup o' joe. My most fave thing about the place was the place itself. It caters to the people who need a place to study and just sit and read all day. Well, not all day, just to about 7pm, which is waaay to early of a closing time. They have tables and chairs outside, inside and upstairs! I would come here just for the chill space and the FREE wi-fi! Seriously, this world needs to be all free wi-fi NOW. Supposedly, Top Pots caught the eye of Starbuck's and the two have been dating for a few years now. Expect them to have a bunch a little profits running around in the future. Hah!


1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

sorry, i have to say i dont like krispy kreme. =/ i want to post my cruise pics, but can't get around to it even though i have free time after 8 now (when preston goes to bed). how do you find time/effort to post everyday?! props!