Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Trippin': Seattle - Uwajimaya

600 5th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104

Seattle has this Japanese/Asian supermarket called Uwajimaya that features this Asian foodcourt. I almost always prefer Asian cuisine to anything else and this place is perfect. They have Hawaiian, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Japanese and Chinese. So many to choose from! How can one decide?!? They also have a burger place and a few other things such as an an Asian bakery and BOBA! Unfortunately the bf and I had already eaten so we were too hungry (and tired!) to give anything a taste test. We totally need something like this in HOUSTON. Actually, the other day I noticed something called the International Foodcourt near the new Viet Hoa center in Bellaire. Must .... try ... immediately.





Something I realized while I took this picture: I really like paper cranes! I feel that cranes are the perfect symbol for hope and faith.

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

whoa, they're gonna have that in H-town? if you think about it, it's one HUGE international food court all over town..haha. you know you can't find variety like this in any other cities - just ask anyone who comes down here! at least my cousins from all over say so..haha.