400 Pine St
Seattle, WA 98101
One of the first places that the bf and I went to after we unloaded our stuff at the hotel was Westlake Center. It's a busy area of downtown Seattle where all the popular stores are at so there is a lot of shopping to do here. Most of the stores are outside but at the center of everything is the Westlake Center Mall and along with a few stores is this AMAZING foodcourt. It's amazing because of the variety that it offers. You can get Thai, Mexican, Indian, Japanese, BBQ, Italian and so much more! So of course this was the first place that we decided to eat at since we could both just choose what we wanted. There was also this boba place. Yay! I ordered their milk tea and it was not so good. Boo! The bf and I also noticed that a lot of the gothic punk folks hung around here. They were very interesting to look at with the gnarly pink, black and blonde hair, the black leather, metal chains and my least favorite, the SUPER TIGHT skinny jeans on the dudes.
Here's a complete list of the food options in the foodcourt:









Seattle has a monorail but it was pretty useless for us. It only goes from Seattle Center (where the Space Needle is located) to Westlake Center Mall. The ride I think is less than five minutes long and so the only time you would even need to ride the rail would be if you were needing to go to places near those two stops.

Along the perimeter of Westlake Center Mall, you will find many bronze footsteps embedded into the sidewalk. One of the sets happened to belong to the evil geniuses behind Microsoft, Bill Gates and Paul Allen, both who continue to call Seattle their home.

I hate to see beautiful horses being forced to pull carriages. I am 100% against that and hope that it is one day banned. As I passed by this horsey, all I could notice were the big sad eyes as he or she looked back at me. He or she must have been so tired from having to stand there all day long and then have to pull mindless muggles for a meaningless ride. PTOOEY! I spit on horse drawn carriages!

But I do like these exotic stuffed animals pretending to be saxophone players. *Jazz Hands*
No comments:
Post a Comment