1711 Westheimer
Houston, TX 77098
Every two weeks, I hear the same ole' thing from the bf: I HATE my hair! Unless he wears a cap, he'll spend some good time pomading and waxing it up. On my sink counter are several containers of gunk that are literally 98% full because they were not to his satisfaction. We can now safely conclude that the bf is picky and borderline neurotic about his hair. So the other day the cycle started again and we began researching places that would give him a super awesome haircut. I used to drive by Cutloose in Montrose all the time and thought it looked too cool for us simple folk. So it was perfect! We read reviews and made an appt and got all hyped up and excited about getting our haircut. Oh yeah, the bf decided to treat me to one also. Oh Yeah! My stylist was Tracy and Paul got Michelle who is also the owner of this long standing establishment. Verdict: No difference from any other accredited place. For the money we were paying (which was A LOT), we were expecting to come out looking like rockstars, but it was just your normal looking haircut. I looked normal. I looked so normal that my mama, who always notices when I cut my hair didn't even notice at all! She always works on my hair and when she dyed my hair over the weekend, she went and cut my hair some more because she felt that I needed it (not knowing that I had just had it cut). But the people there were really nice and my stylist spent a lot of time doing her thing and she had the most gentle way of cutting hair that I've ever experienced. It's really not as bad as it seems, but because it was so expensive, I do not think we will be coming back. Also, because of some crazy unforeseen event, we were late to our appt and so I did not get a chance to take any interior shots. I could have done so after the cut but I couldn't work up the courage!



4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment