Monday, June 9, 2008

Trippin': Key West - Key Lime Pie

Am I dumb for not knowing/realizing that Key West is famous for their key lime? How did I know that? But if I didn't know it before, I mos def knew it when I wandered around Key West because there a few key lime stores in one tiny area. I've only tried a key lime pie once in my entire life and it was not my cup of tea. A traveling friend decided he had to buy one and try it to see if it was substantially better here. I'm not sure if it was better but it was definitely a lot more sour. The look on everyone's face as they took a bite was classic. My face literally just went into an involuntary spasm spree. There was one slice and four people and in the end, there was half a slice left. I doubt that I will ever have key lime anything ever again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

hahaha..aw yall suck. i <3 key lime pie. but then again, i <3 everything. lol